Crush Them With Social Proof!
Are you looking to get more pet sitting clients? Of course you are! One best way to bring in new clients is to provide them with social proof. What do I mean by social proof? I’m talking about reviews and testimonials from happy clients that have used your pet sitting service.Testimonials are a Powerful Client Attraction Tool Click To Tweet
Testimonials from happy clients will put your prospects more at ease about working with you. Let’s face it, hiring a pet sitting service to come into your home while you’re not there to care for your most prized possessions can be a scary thing for people. You will ease their worries by showing them the amazing results that other clients of yours have received. The testimonials will prove that your company is trustworthy.
You should have an entire page on your website solely dedicated to reviews, which should be updated often. The more reviews the better! You can never have too many. Take a look at Pet Nanny’s Reviews’ page.
If you don’t have testimonials yet, go and get them! Remember when I talked about shifting your mindset from… “I don’t have that, so I’m not going to do that.” To… “I don’t have that, I better go and get that!” That is the mindset of a successful entrepreneur. This is your perfect opportunity to put this into practice. Go ask your clients for testimonials!
Your Homework Assignment: Create your plan of attack for collecting testimonials to get more pet sitting clients.
- Make a list of the clients you love the most and who you know have received fantastic results from working with your pet sitting service.
- Type a personal letter to each of them telling them how much you enjoy having them as a client and that you’re looking to fill your client roster with clients just like them. Then ask them if they would be so kind as to share their positive experience with your company in the form of a testimonial?
- Request that they include a photo of their pet.
- Post it on your website, on your social media channels and anywhere else you can think of.
- Thank your clients for writing the testimonial. Send them a greeting card with something like a Starbucks gift card or a free visit. You must never forget to personally thank your awesome pet sitting or dog walking clients! This will breed loyalty.
YES! Send Me The Complete Checklist of 125 ways to get more PET SITTING CLIENTS!