I thought it would be fun to look back at some of the big lessons I’ve learned over the past decade in my pet sitting business.
Truthfully, this list could have been much longer, but these were the things that stood out the most to me.
1. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. Know when it’s time to pivot.
2. Get help in your pet sitting business before you think you need it.
3. Build a team ASAP to free up your time for revenue-generating activities. In short, stop working IN your business if you want to multiply.
4. Always listen to your gut. If you have a bad feeling about a PIA client or prospect or a sitter on your staff, listen to what your body is telling you. It’s your intuition trying to speak to you. Every time I have ignored that feeling, I have lived to regret it.
5. Success, at its foundation, is generally a sequence of steps followed in order.
6. You’ll never really ever, “feel ready.” Do it anyway.
7. You’ll sometimes need to go through majorly rocky STUFF to get to your loftiest goal – these things happen FOR you. They are lessons to prepare you for bigger and better things.
8. The energy and mindset work is real and has played a massive role in my success.
9. Beware of the people in your life who are energy sucks. Create clear boundaries to protect your energy and well-being.
10. Money is energy. Respect it. Treat it like you’re in a relationship with it. Don’t ignore it.
11. The world you see around you is a reflection of the thoughts you think every day and the belief systems you carry through life. Change your thoughts, change your life.
This practice is difficult and needs to be consistently practiced.
It’s also totally worth it.
Now, what about YOU?
YES! Send Me The Complete Checklist of 125 ways to get more PET SITTING CLIENTS!